Thursday, June 4, 2015

Being the Change

PERSONAL GOALS: 

I want to see more love in relationships and families.
I want to see people who care about the environment, their health, and other's health.
I want to see more people follow their dreams.
I want to see more persistence.
I want to see strength.
I want to see more children have loving homes.
I want to see more people care about animals and nature.
I want to see more smiles and laughter and fun.
I want to see more education and leadership.
I want to see more peace.
I want to see more respect for other people.
I want to see more unique art, music and life.
I want to see more confidence, but not cockiness
I want to see more gardens and real food.
I want to see more work.
I want to see more dancing.
I want to see more diversity and acceptance and less judgement of things we don't understand.
I want to see more equality for everyone, regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender.
I want to see prosperity for all. 
I want to see more dreamers.
I want to see opportunity.

I know that in order to be these things, I need to continue to grow and get better every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment