Sunday, February 22, 2015

A Promise to Myself

I promise...

I will make it. I will do what I need to do to reach any and all of my goals. I promise to do what it takes to stay strong mentally, and healthy and if I find myself falling back into old habits I know I have the power within myself to be happy if I really want to be if I just reach deep inside myself and remember who I really am and what I really want.

I promise to not waste this life. I am so thankful to be who I am and to have grown up with a family who loves and supports me and doesn't think I am unsuccessful for not following the status quo and wants me to be nothing more than happy. I am truly blessed have been born healthy, free of disease, free of physical and mental disabilities or handicaps in a country that allows its citizens to be almost anything we want to be and give us such amazing opportunity to travel and work in different countries and offer free health insurance and coverage when we travel. I feel like if I don't take advantage of these freedoms given to me, I am wasting it. I do not know who's life (other than my own) that I will change by following my dreams and thus settling for average is selfish. Someone may need me to succeed, for only I can inspire them.

I truly cannot say I have ever had so much hope for the future. I am so excited and eager and willing to learn and hungry to grow and become better. I truly feel a huge shift in my thinking and my life and my passion. I crave adventure. I can feel energy pulling me in the direction of my dreams. I am terrified in so many ways but so excited for what is to come because I know somehow, everything will work out.

I promise to chase my dreams. I promise to not let status quo, average, materialistic items and fear distract me and remember exactly what it is that I want and to do what it takes to get there. I know there's still things I need to work on, but one step at a time, I know I will get there!

Keep dreaming little dreamer. We all have a past. We all have hurt, the sooner we let it go, the sooner we can get back on track to where we need to be to find ultimate happiness. Be thankful for the time you have, take advantage if it. Believe. Succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment